Friday, June 3, 2011

Week 20






Hello friends! I know, its been, well.....way too long since I've posted. This pregnancy has been full of sickness, sickness, sickness.....similar to Ami, but different. This time around we aren't finding out the sex of the baby and I'm kind of excited about that. Christopher has never wanted to, but of course I wanted to be prepared with pink and blue if I needed it. So now that we have one of each I'm all on board for the surprise. As the weeks go on I've become more and more excited about it! Next week I'm going in for a doctor's appointment and ultra sound and it may be really hard for me to not wanna take a peak, especially since christopher won't be able to be there at this one. But I'm going to be a good girl, Scout's honor.

So here's a look at week 20



This week you're carrying around 10.5 inches and 10.5 ounces of solid magical baby goodness!

Your fantastic fetus' fragile tiny bones continue to ossify and toughen while their itsy bitsy finger and toe pads (and unique finger prints) are finishing up.

Your little womb-dancer also has teeth buds sprouting beneath their gum line.

And finally! Your wee one's limbs have reached their relative proportions — no more bobble-head!













No comments:

Post a Comment