Monday, September 10, 2012

time for some catch up!

Hi everyone, I know its been so long since I posted.  It has been so crazy around here, trying to catch up with everything.  Still settling in, finding a church, getting the kids in activities, adjusting to Christopher coming and going.  I feel like I'm finally on the road to settling in.  I don't know that I was handling it the way that I wanted to.  I think I was handling it well enough, but was keeping a lot in.  I think that is typical of moms in general, of Military significant others for sure.  I was getting overwhelmed I think because I didn't have family to go to two hours away when I needed some more personal connection.  I had some amazing friends in Reno, best friends.....will I be able to find that again?  The older I get the more I wonder if that part of it will get harder.  I know people do it all the time, but sometimes I still wonder.  I went to MOPS tonight (yay) and found that all the mom's at my table work.  It made me sad, because those playdates, the afternoon fun to fill the day when you need it, won't be there like before.  Friends are easy and hard to come by.  That really connection.  I've made a couple great friends already that I'm grateful for.  I have a kick-butt babysitter and the kids are adjusting really well.  But enough of that blah blah blah....let's get everyone updated.  Lets start with our big boy turning six!  Wow!  I can't believe how ridiculous that is.  Kindergarten and all that stuff.  It's absolutely insane how time flies.   
 
 


















 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment