Friday, January 21, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #27


1. What do you usually want to know about someone when meeting them for the first time?
I usually wanna know are they married, do they have kids that way I know whether I can bore them with talking about my kids or not, LOL!!

2. Would you rather know everything about your spouse, or be regularly surprised?
Depends on what we're talking about.....I learn little random things all the time and we've been together 11 years! Big things...please no surprises :)

3. If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
Probably my home town where I grew up, family and friends are there and that would be nice...as long as I could travel around still.

4. When you go out of town, what one material thing do you ALWAYS take?

my black Steve Madden peep toe pumps - fancy or casual...always looks good

5. Using no more than 10 nouns, and ONLY nouns, describe yourself.
Why do I do this to myself? Okay, here goes:

Wife, mother, MilSpouse, Patriot, Christian, daughter, sister, reader, crafter

If you are in need of support, or just a place to go to have questions answered, a safe place to talk and some great friends please come by Love and Dog Tags! Its a group I started with two of my closest friends! Come on by!

http://www.loveanddogtags.freeforums.org


No comments:

Post a Comment