Sunday, February 20, 2011

Mil-Spouse Fill-in and Weekly Round-up

1. What is your favorite MilSpouse blog (not including Wife of a Sailor who we all love, or your own)? submitted by Our Crazy Life

Oh man, how do I pick one. I don't think I could do it! LOL

2. What are your favorite perks about your s/o being deployed (we all know there are perks)? submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
Hmmm, well all in all its not my favorite thing, lol! But the pay is a pretty nice perk :)

3. How long did you date your before getting engaged? Married? submitted by Utterly Chaotic
We have been dating since 1999, got married in 2004 :)

4. What do you think your would do if s/he wasn’t in the military? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
He would be in some type of Law Enforcement.....its in his blood

5. If you could talk to the Secretary of (fill in your appropriate branch) what is one suggestion you would like to bring to their attention in order to improve the lives of military families? submitted by My Life as His (Air Force) Wife

I would bring to their attention those of us Active Duty Guardsman. People don't really know about us or what that means. Sometimes we miss out on a lot of perks because we aren't technically Active Duty...but we aren't technically National Guard. I would also have a talk about some things having to do specifically with the hubby's job, which per OPSEC I can't really talk about it.

Thank you to Wife of a Sailor for another awesome fill-in! Also check out this week's host of the Mil-Spouse Weekly Round up - The Whole FamDamily


you can also head over to my other blog Cammo Style Love and enter to win a giftcard to CSNstores.com, which is kind of like overstock.com. its pretty cool.





No comments:

Post a Comment