Friday, February 4, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In #29





Well here we are and its friday already! Sheesh. I got swamped again mid-week and totally failed at my blogging! I have a whole list of things I'm totally behind on. Do you ever feel like that? I'm sure someone else has, hopefully. I'm telling you what. Every once in awhile its like you start out right, all on top of things and before you know it you're like, whoa....wait a second.....the weeks over? Well, at least every week I start out with good intentions.

Thanks again to Wife of a Sailor for another round of amazing questions. Can't wait to read all the amazing responses from all my lovely mil-spouse ladies

  1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week? This week its been that deceptive freezing thing..where you look out the window and its bright and sunny and then you step outside and its like 25 degrees! Usually doesn't go over too well with the kids. I eventually let them outside and they only last about 3o minutes before they are like, "mommy the sun is too cold!!" lol! that's my favorite thing my son has said regarding the crazy Reno weather.
  2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)? meal planning has proven to be a huge money saver for us. I was amazed at how much I could save when I really planned all the meals. Of course I get a few staples that I have around the house if we don't feel like PB&J for lunch every day. But planning out dinners has been a huge money saver!
  3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned?? oh man, my adorable gold/brown subaru legacy with a turbo! oh man, i loved that thing. some stupid idiot hit me and totaled it. sigh...now i might cry
  4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!) Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military?
  5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
    (I will be including some of your answers in a future post (with a link to your blog, of course!) your children respond to your command to come here with, "stand by one mom". and I'm totally serious when i say that this occurs in our home with my 4 year old! LOL!!

Thanks so much ladies for reading! If anyone is looking for support or answers to any questions or just some fun please check out my Military tab here on the blog and/or my support forum that I run with a couple girl friends. we're pretty tiny so if you like a more intimate setting we just might be the place for you. Come visit Love and Dog Tags!

I leave you with an awesome and adorable video of my kids!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment